The Hubbard College of Administration International’s Mission
Mission and Objectives
The Hubbard College of Administration International is dedicated to the creation of a sane and stable world economy in which productive individuals are able to prosper. We are achieving this purpose by training society’s future administrators, for it is the administrator that deals in the survival of men and the prosperity of nations.
The Administrative Technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard provides the fundamentals of organization and administration. The purpose of Hubbard College of Administration International is to conduct an educational program based on these principles to train true administrators and tomorrow’s leaders.
All this technology has been thoroughly practiced in the field. Millions of people the world over utilize it to enrich their activities, strengthen their groups, expand their businesses. They use it and observe the results. When applied correctly it brings about results.
Guesswork, trial and error, charisma and luck are no longer needed to create expansion and success. Groups and businesses of all types and sizes operate under the same natural laws and can be successfully administered and organized with these methods.
All it will take for man to realize his long-held dreams is application of the know-how found in the real technology of Standard Administration delivered here at the Hubbard College of Administration International.
The purpose and mission of HCAI is achieved through a program that consists of theory, practical and externship.
The objective of our program emphasizes the following:
1. Developing lifelong learning skills resulting in the ability to use those skills to learn and apply any subject encountered in business or life, through mastery of effective methods of study.
2. Increasing the responsibility, self-respect, and integrity of the individual through the study and daily application of principles of ethical conduct to enable him or her to improve conditions in all areas of life as well as in organizations.
3. Improving the communications skills of the individual so that he or she can effectively deal with all kinds of people and situations in both business and personal matters.
4. Teaching the individual how to evaluate and predict human behavior. An understanding of why people behave the way they do, and what they are likely to do in the future, will improve all aspects of one’s life both personal and professional.
5. Teaching the individual, the basic laws governing the survival and expansion of all organizations and groups and the technology based on these laws. The focus is on application of basic laws. Technology means the methods of application of the principles of something, as opposed to mere theoretical knowledge of the thing. Technology is for use. Its application brings results.
6. Developing the individual’s ability to think logically. The business owner, administrator, manager, or anyone in the workplace has a considerable use for logic. If he or she cannot reason, he or she may make costly and time-consuming errors. If an individual can think logically, he or she can correctly observe data and situations and think his or her way through to reach correct conclusions and take correct actions.
7. Developing the individual’s leadership skills.
8. Ensuring that the individual can apply what he or she has learned to produce the intended results.
Call to see if the Hubbard College of Administration International is right for you
320 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90004