The Hubbard College of Administration Mission
Our mission is to help you have a rewarding and satisfying career you don’t want to end. A career that remains as fresh and exciting as the moment you made the decision that that’s what you want to do with your life.
We want you to be able to look back on your life knowing you’ve achieved your goals, fulfilled your purpose, received your rewards, and had a great time doing it.
Whether you’re choosing a career fresh out of high school and would like an Associate Degree or you want to realize the passion you’d hoped for in your career through one of our continuing education Certificate Programs, we can help you make your dreams a reality.
The Hubbard College of Administration International is dedicated to the creation of a sane and stable world economy in which productive individuals are able to prosper. We are achieving this purpose by training society’s future administrators, for it is the administrator that deals in the survival of men and the prosperity of nations.
The Administrative Technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard provides the fundamentals of organization and administration.
The purpose of Hubbard College of Administration International is to conduct an educational program based on these principles to train true administrators and tomorrow’s leaders.
All this technology has been thoroughly tested in the field. Millions of people the world over utilize it to enrich their activities, strengthen their groups and expand their businesses. They know with complete certainty that this is a “real technology,” for it works. When applied correctly it brings about the exactly predicted results. Guesswork, trial and error, charisma and luck are no longer needed to create expansion and success.
Groups and businesses of all types and sizes operate under the same natural laws and can and should all be successfully administered and organized with these methods.
The purpose and mission of the Hubbard College of is achieved through a program that consists of theory, practical and externship.
The objective of our program emphasis the following:
- Developing lifelong learning skills resulting in the ability to use those skills to learn and apply any subject encountered in business or life, through mastery of effective methods of study.
- Increasing the responsibility, self-respect, and integrity of the individual through the study and daily application of principles of ethical conduct to enable him or her to improve conditions in all areas of life as well as in organizations.
- Improving the communications skills of the individual so that he or she can effectively deal with all kinds of people and situations in both business and personal matters.
- Teaching the individual how to evaluate and predict human behavior. An understanding of why people behave the way they do, and what they are likely to do in the future, will improve all aspects of one’s life both personal and professional.
- Teaching the individual, the basic laws governing the survival and expansion of all organizations and groups and the technology based on these laws. The focus is on application of basic laws. Technology means the methods of application of the principles of something, as opposed to mere theoretical knowledge of the thing. Technology is for use. Its application brings results.
- Developing the individual’s ability to think logically. The business owner, administrator, manager, or anyone in the workplace has a considerable use for logic. If he or she cannot reason, he or she may make costly and time-consuming errors. If an individual can think logically, he or she can correctly observe data and situations and think his or her way through to reach correct conclusions and take correct actions.
- Developing the individual’s leadership skills.
- Ensuring that the individual can apply what he or she has learned to produce the intended results.
Call to see if the Hubbard College is right for you
320 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90004