Applying to the Hubbard College

Can prospective students come to the College to personally get information?
Of course. Personal interviews are highly recommended. An interview will allow you to personally get acquainted with the opportunities offered. Interviews will also help us to better understand your needs and help you to obtain your goals. (Per LA County Department of Public Health:  “Colleges and universities in Los Angeles County will not be able to resume all in-person academic instruction, at this time. Institutions may continue to offer in person training and instruction for essential workforce for required activities that cannot be accomplished through virtual learning. All other academic instruction must continue to be done via distance-learning.”)

How can I contact the Admissions Office with questions?
You can contact the Admissions Office by calling (323) 660-8685 or by filling out the form below.

Can I request or download application material from your Web site?
Yes you can fill in the form online.

Does Hubbard College of Administration International offer Financial Aid assistance?
Yes. The Admissions Representative can give you more information.

Does Hubbard College of Administration International accept payment plans?
Yes, the HCA International accepts student payment plans.

Call to see if the Hubbard College is right for you


Contact Us

320 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Phone: 888-812-4224

Phone: 323-660-8685

Fax: 323-912-1984

Email Us