Improving Interpersonal Relationships
The ability to successfully work with all types of people, including those who are difficult to get along with, is vital to success at work. The purpose of this program is to help the student to effectively relate to others in the workplace whether they are coworkers, employees, seniors, customers or others.
The program covers basic study skills, communication skills, interpersonal relationship skills, and business and personal ethics issues. Also included are practical exercises and drills in which the student must practice the knowledge and skills learned.
Faculty-supervised apprenticeships require the student to apply the knowledge and skills learned in business or organizational settings.
This program is recommended for anyone who wants to improve his or her ability to relate to others in the workplace.
Program: Improving Interpersonal Relationships
Full Time: 40 Hours Per Week = 5
Half Time: 20 Hours Per Week = 9
Part Time: 10 Hours Per Week = 18
Instructional Clock Hours: 160
Semester Credit Hours: 5 1/3
Continuing Education Units: 16
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others
- How to Get Along With Others Apprenticeship
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life Apprenticeship
- Personal Values and Integrity
- Personal Values and Integrity Apprenticeship
- Improving Business Through Communication
- Ethics for Business Survival